wall certificate

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

befat

Reaction score
I received the license having the size similiar to credit card, but I still haven't received wall certificate. Have you received it yet?

My letter here in AL implied that the wall certificate would be sent later than the wallet card, but I received them together a few weeks ago.

Received my wall certificate on Friday! The letter stated that the pocket card will be sent under separate cover.

Congrats to all that passed and good luck to all those preparing for the April exam.

Received my wall certificate on Friday! The letter stated that the pocket card will be sent under separate cover.
Congrats to all that passed and good luck to all those preparing for the April exam.
NY tells me I should receive my wall certificate by this weekend. I don't think they issue any wallet cards, though.

I was a little underwhelmed when I received my wall certificate (California). It looks like something out of a laser printer. The folks here in Omaha mostly are Nebraska PEs. Their certificates are real nice. Much larger and have "old school" look to them. More like a diploma with a raised seal and all. I guess I shouldn't complain. I was hoping for a little nicer certificate for all that work.

I was a little underwhelmed when I received my wall certificate (California). It looks like something out of a laser printer. The folks here in Omaha mostly are Nebraska PEs. Their certificates are real nice. Much larger and have "old school" look to them. More like a diploma with a raised seal and all. I guess I shouldn't complain. I was hoping for a little nicer certificate for all that work.
I was also quite underwhelmed by Texas's certificate. 8.5"x11" done on a computer with a "seal" sticker on it.

But my wife put it in an 11"x17" frame with some matting and it looks a little nicer.

I received my wall certificate from NY state yesterday. Unlike some of you guys who were disappointed, I was happy with it - it looks professional, not like a certificate you would get from attending a seminar for a day. I also received the registration certificate that I am supposed to post where I practice. I guess this is equivalent to some states issuein that wallet card.

Well, now it is officially over, nothing left to wait for. :multiplespotting:

Just got my wall certificate and wallet card in the mail yesterday. I think I'll actually spend money on having it framed this time. I bought cheap OfficeDepot frames for my diplomas, but this is a little different. I'll wait for the other certificate that's portrait and frame them at the same time.

HAs anyone in Maryland received the wall certificate yet? I received my license, (the small long certficate with the wallet sized attached) on January 24.

If anyone knows when we will get the full sized wall certificate or if they have been sent please post.

Thnx.

My NJ FE/EIT certificate looks like a laser printer certificate - it's also noticeably smaller than a 8.5x11 paper.

I am still waiting for my MI PE certificate.

^Your MI certificate will be a check-sized certificate on tamper-proof paper that looks just like a barber's or mechanic's license. Unless you pony up $$ for the premium certificate.

^Your MI certificate will be a check-sized certificate on tamper-proof paper that looks just like a barber's or mechanic's license. Unless you pony up $$ for the premium certificate.
Thanks for the heads up... I just got it today. Wow, is that a cheap way to send it! They even tell you to cut out the wallet card and display it prominently. I mean they didn't even have the decency to perforate the wallet card!

Did you pay for the Impact Solutions wall certificate? I might do it just because not everyone has a PE at work.

^I did buy one of the certificates from Impact. I went with the large, framed one because it is about the same size as my diplomas and I have them displayed together. A little pricey at ~$200, but you can probably get just the certificate and frame it yourself for cheaper.

$200! Ouch! I was balking at the $34 they charged for the 9"x12" certificate. I was going to scan it and print a color copy to slip behind a wall frame from the $1 store.

Do you know how long it took Impact to ship out the certificate? It's been 3 days and it doesn't take that long to mail something from Lansing.

So far the whole PE process has been nothing but a money pit. I must have almost spent $800 on books, exam fees, paperwork fees, calculators, etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
$200! Ouch! I was balking at the $34 they charged for the 9"x12" certificate. I was going to scan it and print a color copy to slip behind a wall frame from the $1 store.
Do you know how long it took Impact to ship out the certificate? It's been 3 days and it doesn't take that long to mail something from Lansing.

So far the whole PE process has been nothing but a money pit. I must have almost spent $800 on books, exam fees, paperwork fees, calculators, etc...
I spent 15 bucks on the frame for the wall certificate. Looks fine to me!

I spent 15 bucks on the frame for the wall certificate. Looks fine to me!
I wish that I can spend moeny for the EIT certification frame this weekend. I haven't received yet (NYC)....

Last edited by a moderator:

It took a while. I don't remember exactly how long, but probably a week or two.

Back