New guy

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferg_AR

Reaction score
What's up guys? I just ran across this board and it's exactly what I've been looking for. I mostly lurk over at eng-tips.com, but this place seems to be a lot more laid back, and the layout is a bizzilion times better.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi and I'll probably see ya around the board.

:???:

Naw, I'm fresh out of college, just passed the EIT in April, my current employer has no PEs here, so yeah, it's gonna be a while before I get that PE seal. :cig:

Add this man to the banner!

You'll like the PE better than the FE when the time comes. I just took the PE in April and it was sooooo much less of a torture than the FE. :kick:

Add this man to the banner!
You'll like the PE better than the FE when the time comes. I just took the PE in April and it was sooooo much less of a torture than the FE. :kick:
That makes me feel better! I just remember after taking it, that I hoped the hell I would never have to look at that test again. I felt ok about it, but I wasn't sure if I was up for a 2nd try (at the time at least). Either way, it's DONE, and I'm GLAD.

This place gets replies quick... I like it!

I have really bad gas today. :MIG:
:banhim: :eek:ld timer:

haha

and to whoever asked, I took the general section for the afternoon session too, but I have a mechanical engineering degree.

Man those are the best days! No worries about someone comming into the office 30 seconds after a really bad one.

I hate when that happens.

Back