• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Exam Review(6 disc set) for sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingPH

Reaction score
I have a complete set of the ASCE PE Exam Review for sale. I'm asking $350 for the set.

I failed the PE twice and passed it after getting this cd set. I can honestly say that this review really helped me. I originally signed up for a review course(2.5 hrs away) but due to the lack of interest, it was cancelled last minute and I was left scrambling for a home review course. And now I'm selling it :) Check my previous posts.

If you have any questions about this set PM me and I will give you an honest opinion, whether your buying it from me or not. I couldn't find much info on this set and had to buy it on faith. So please don't hesitate to ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a complete set of the ASCE PE Exam Review for sale. I'm asking $350 for the set.
I failed the PE twice and passed it after getting this cd set. I can honestly say that this review really helped me. I originally signed up for a review course(2.5 hrs away) but due to the lack of interest, it was cancelled last minute and I was left scrambling for a home review course. And now I'm selling it :) Check my previous posts.

If you have any questions about this set PM me and I will give you an honest opinion, whether your buying it from me or not. I couldn't find much info on this set and had to buy it on faith. So please don't hesitate to ask me.

Do you still have your ASCE PE review course? If so, what are the modules covered in the course? I mean in the morning (breath) and afternoon (depth) sessions? Please e-mail me at [email protected]. Thank you

Do you still got this set of CDs, if so please email me at [email protected],

Thanks,

Back