Iowa Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncivil Engineer

Reaction score
Anyone have ideas on when the Iowa Scores will be sent for the April PE exam? It's getting difficult to not get ticked off at how long this process takes!

My confidence in how I did on the test is slipping everyday! At this point I'm not even sure I got my name on there correctly!

Anyone have ideas on when the Iowa Scores will be sent for the April PE exam? It's getting difficult to not get ticked off at how long this process takes!
My confidence in how I did on the test is slipping everyday! At this point I'm not even sure I got my name on there correctly!
I can imagine how you feel... It may be a good idea to call the state board tomorrow to inquire on the status and if you're name is in the system.

Just thought I would let you know that I called the state board last Thursday, 6/19 and they said they haven't even received the results yet! I wonder if all the flooding has delayed things. Probably look at the end of this week at the earliest.

It's certainly hard/frustrating being among the last states to receive results. It helps me to remember something my dad always would say when I was frustrated with a situation I had no control over, "It is what it is".

Anyone heard any updates? Its pretty sad that the Iowa board cant get this stuff out earlier... I am not saying they need to be first, but last gives you something to shoot for next time doesnt it? From what I have heard this happens everytime.

It is ridiculous. There is no excuse for it. To add to the frustration - it has taken WEEKS to get email responses from the Iowa exam primary contact.....then it is just a generic canned response. I do not understand how they have not received the scores as of the 19th of June, when other states had the results June 7th. For heaven's sake - NCEES has already posted the pass rates!!!

11 Weeks

2 Days

18 Hours

34 Minutes

18 Seconds

...and still waiting!

It is what it is...

Same here....you would hope they at least sent them out today so that we get them before the holiday....but I have absolutely no faith in them at this point. It is almost laughable. If I performed by job so ineptly, I would no longer have one.....

Let's hope there are no hiccups with the mail service this week. We might get results before Independence Day.

Just heard back from the Iowa License board. Results were mailed on June 29th.

Just curious, who did you talk to that said results went out the 29th? I e-mailed the board and was told they went out the 26th? You must be right since it's taking so long.

If letters were truly mailed on Monday, June 3oth, there is a good chance we could get results today. The USPS usually can get a first class letter door to door within 2 days instate.

I know the 29th was Sunday, but that is what I was told in an email received yesterday from the Iowa License Board. Hopefully they arrive TODAY!

Saying they mailed them sunday was probably the best way to make them look better...

No matter what I think that I'll make it home in record time tonight... Look out commuters, I'll be flying through!!!

My letter is being sent to my business address. I hope the mail room gets that puppy sorted and routed the same day it comes in. If it's not in my inbox by 4:30 PM, I'll have to suffer until tomorrow morning.

Good luck to all Iowans still waiting on pins & needles!

Iowa results are in! I just got my letter at work. I passed - Chemical Engineering! Thank you God!!!

Just got my letter. Passed the Civil Engineering PE!!!!! Letter was postmarked June 30th. They must have been dropped in the box on Sunday.

Back