Probably should've been kicked off PPI

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

edwin

:???:

Is that a banana riding grimace from McD's? Awesome icons over here.

'Sup all? My name is Edwin and I thought it might be more exciting to post over here than at "the other board" snoozefest forum!

Well, seeing as how some of these other peeps got banned from "the other board", I probably should've been banned back in January for some of my posts (like the one about coke and hookers). Oh well, it seems "the other board" has stepped up their policing over there. It appears that some dude got banned for talking about sandwiches too much.

Anyway, I'm posting on here primarily to have fun. If I can help someone with an engineering-related issue then I'd be more than glad to, but honestly, I get my fill of engineering crap throughout the day. Anyway, I hope this forum is more open to just having fun and *****.

It's a tendercrisp bacon cheddar :BK:

Peace,

Edwin

Welcome edwin, I've noticed some of your more creative posts on the other board, which seem to buck the trend of boring threads and exchanging of insults that's the norm over there.

Please submit a copy of your transcripts from Grade School through College showing a cumulative GPA of 4.0 or the moderators with cancel your account immediately.

:banhim:

Thanks for the warm welcomes.

I hope my 2.5 GPA doesn't intimidate you guys.

Now, let's talk sandwiches......

:fool: + :cig: = :BK:

Whazzup Edwin!

I think someone on the other board thought I was you with a slightly modified login name. I guess "EdinNO" looks like Edwin? :dunno:

Stick around and join in on the festivities over here!

Ed

Back