MyIcon

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

king

You may be wondering why I chose Edward II as my icon. Well Edward II was the son of Long Shanks. He was not a very good ruler and got everything wrong (Ha!). History tells us that he was a homosexual and had several male lovers. His father had them exiled but, Edward re-instated their position in his court. Eventually, his wife, whom he married for convenience, and her lover over threw his throne and had Edward imprisoned. Then, after a long period of torture, they had him executed. This enabled their son to become the new king, Edward III. However, the point is that way they killed Edward II. He was executed by sending a re hot poker up his whazoo. This is where the phase"Red Hot Poker Up Your @55" comes from. I chose this icon not because of Ed's homosexuality. Instead I chose it because of the way he died. I have taken this exam so many times that I feel that I have gotten the shaft way too many times. :BK:

Last edited:
:lol: thanks for the story. and its okay you can say ass if you want to...

i notice that some of the pictures (Icons) dont show up on all computers. anyone no y?

Back