photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
maryannette

Larger Fonts

11 posts in this topic

I know this is not a problem for many of the members, but it sure would be nice for me (and a few others) if there was a feature that allowed for font size adjustment in my personal settings or preferences. I'm not web-literate, so I don't even know if it's possible and if it is, how you would do it. I just know that some of my programs (Outlook and Word) allow for text size adjustment.

I'm squinting now.

If you're using Firefox all you have to do is hit "ctrl" and "+" together and it will increase the text size, or to make it smaller "ctrl" and "-" together. Or you can go to the tool bar and select View -> Text Size and you have the option to change the text size. It's been so long since I used internet explorer but it should have a similar option. I tried it on my old version of IE but all it change was the text in the countdown clock.

I tried it on my old version of IE but all it change was the text in the countdown clock.

Yeah .. the same thing happened to me.

JR

Yeah .. the same thing happened to me.

Same for me, too.

Same for me, too.

Firefox rules... No one should be without it.

I have both Firefox and IE at home. I use IE most of the time, unless it is one of my rare forays into the seedier parts of the interwebz.

I have both Firefox and IE at home. I use IE most of the time, unless it is one of my rare forays into the seedier parts of the interwebz.

What do you like better about IE?

Have any of you tried out Google's Chrome yet. I am using it right now and really like it. Very clean and is, by far, much faster than the others. I have been a die hard Firefox user up until now, but that might change.

Have any of you tried out Google's Chrome yet. I am using it right now and really like it. Very clean and is, by far, much faster than the others. I have been a die hard Firefox user up until now, but that might change.

I might be trying it very soon. I updated firefox to the new and improved version here at work and it keeps crashing. I'm having trouble finding a site w/ an old version of firefox to reinstall b/c it seems many of the sites are blocked from the office. :(

:woot:

Firefox 2 back up and running