CONNECTICUT - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C-Dog

Reaction score
Recieved the letter today 01/07/2008! I asked my wife to open it. I was one of the 52% to pass the PE Metallurgical exam! :party-smiley-048:

Last edited by a moderator:
Recieved the letter today 01/07/2008! I asked my wife to open it. I was one of the 52% to pass the PE Metallurgical exam! :party-smiley-048:
Great for you guys of CT. Now PR (Puerto Rico) is the only EES state or territory without results.

I think we compete with California for the prize of the most "far far away" land to receive their results!!

Congrats !! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

Wicked nice showing! :thumbs:

JR

:multiplespotting:

Alright. I passed. Don't do what I did. I took the PE on Friday and the FE on Saturday. It felt like the worst two days of my life. Connecticut let's you take both of them back to back, but I don't recommend it. I could hardly move my back after sitting for that long.

At least it is over.

King Seso

Congrats, fellow CT Engineers! When I saw my home number calling me on my cell yesterday (1/7/08) at work, I knew this was the moment of truth. My wife told me she had the result envelope in hand. There was no choice..."just open it!"

Success...Passed the CT (Civil-Structural) PE Exam!!!

Congrats, fellow CT Engineers! When I saw my home number calling me on my cell yesterday (1/7/08) at work, I knew this was the moment of truth. My wife told me she had the result envelope in hand. There was no choice..."just open it!"
Success...Passed the CT (Civil-Structural) PE Exam!!!
Congrats !!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

JR

:multiplespotting:
Alright. I passed. Don't do what I did. I took the PE on Friday and the FE on Saturday. It felt like the worst two days of my life. Connecticut let's you take both of them back to back, but I don't recommend it. I could hardly move my back after sitting for that long.

At least it is over.

King Seso

Wow, that is brave. When I originally applied, I requested the FE exam requirement be waived (Class 1A), but the board denied it and approved me to sit for both, but I did not study the FE material! I called DCP and they said, send a letter stating when you want to take each test. So I did, and took the FE in April and PE in Oct.

King Seso, I also was able to pass both the EIT and PE in one sitting, man that was a stressful weekend but it is over! About time we recieved results, way too long to think about how I did and second guess myself. I came out of that exam confident, but the last couple of weeks I convinced my self I had failed both.

How much longer until we recieve our license? The passing letter said we should recieve it with in 65 days, which puts us into the 1st week in April.

Just got the letter from the Board. Once I send in my $, I will be a licensed PE!

C-Dog, P.E. (soon to be)

Back