North Dakota (ND) - Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

CBstructural

I received my results in the mail yesterday...I didn't get the mail from the mailbox until this morning!

I should probably boast a little since I actually passed the Structural I. I am not sure what the cut score was for the test...here in ND we use 70% as a passing score regardless (I was told that the cut score is usually very close to that). I received an 81%...I thought I would have done better, but at least it is a passing score. I don't think scores are supposed to be given, but that is another we do different in ND.

I received my results in the mail yesterday...I didn't get the mail from the mailbox until this morning!
I should probably boast a little since I actually passed the Structural I. I am not sure what the cut score was for the test...here in ND we use 70% as a passing score regardless (I was told that the cut score is usually very close to that). I received an 81%...I thought I would have done better, but at least it is a passing score. I don't think scores are supposed to be given, but that is another we do different in ND.
:multiplespotting: Congratulations!!!! From what I understand SE1 is a bear!

Back