SOUTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Keith

I just spoke with a nice lady at ELSES who says the results were direct mailed to SC examinees today (12/14/07). Since I am only 20 miles away I will be watching for the letter in tommorrow's mail. Good luck to all.

Keith

**By the way Keith passed!! Chemical, congratulations Keith, PE**

Last edited:
I just spoke with a nice lady at ELSES who says the results were direct mailed to SC examinees today (12/14/07). Since I am only 20 miles away I will be watching for the letter in tommorrow's mail. Good luck to all.
Keith
Thanks for the update keith

SC, Ohio, AZ and FL: always the first ones. What about the other states? I object!!

Congratulations Keith for passing and being the first respondent to END THE WAITING at EB.com!!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

JR

Congratulations Keith... Well, Keith, P.E. :)

You now hold the distinction to be the first reporting member for October 2007. Enjoy..

I passed! Got my letter at 2pm today in columbia, sc. i passed the Civil PE for anyone wondering which exams are out. Good luck to everyone still waiting! I know the feeling. I have never been so excited to see the mailman.

Congrats to Keith and to goingtopass!!!!!!!

we may need a name change, such as: toldyouIwasgoingtopass?

congratulations Keith, goingtopass and Captain Worley

:party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting:

Andros

I passed! Got my letter at 2pm today in columbia, sc. i passed the Civil PE for anyone wondering which exams are out. Good luck to everyone still waiting! I know the feeling. I have never been so excited to see the mailman.
Congrats goingtopass !!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

I am on board with DVINNY's recommendation - you need to change your name to something spiffy now, like I TOLD YOU SO. :laugh:

JR

Congrats guys... You all have earned it. The WAIT is still on though...........

Oh Captain my Captain...PE!

:multiplespotting: CONGRATS TO ALL WHO ARE GETTING GREAT NEWS TODAY!!! :multiplespotting:

thanks to everyone for the words of encouragement. good luck to the ones still waiting........the hours seem like days!

Back