For those who passed...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

EdinNO

Don't you wish you knew how many you got right?

I know I would if I found out I had passed. I feel that I am gonna be close. I'd like to see how close to the edge I really was!

Ed

yeah, I'd love to know how much I really got... I studied only 4 days before the exam and I had a bet w/ another engineer that I was not only going to pass, but I was going to get above 90%... so he's holding that against paying... :dunno:

Yeah, but your a PHD in engineering? You coulda' written the test! :D

Did you mean 90% raw score or 90% after normalization?

Congrats either way!

Ed

90 raw score... I called but they said there's no chance they can give me a score...

well, I guess I will not be seeing those $200... :(

the bet was since I have a PE (since 1998) in another country and he said that this was going to be more... complicated... and i said it could not be the case... (I am pretty stubborn) anyhow, I have 4 degrees in civil and mechanical engineering... so I was pretty confident...

Confident??? :dunno:

I might use a different adjective! :D Just kidding doc.

So what do you do?

Ed

I do dam design.... mainly... have done some 30 dams... about a couple tunnels (traffic tunnels) and over 1000 building foundation, some forensics engineering and bridge foundation... well, I also teach at a local university.

I Try to stay busy... <_<

Pretty interesting!

I do some **** designing myself! :D Mine's a little different though! (I guess you're tired of hearing that old line!)

Cool!

Ed

Last edited:
hehehe, I never get tired... just like the geo-testicle engineer... or all the jokes that come with a tripod "standard" penetration test... hehehe

Holy cow. Those two things don't mix- erections and braces! Couldn't they (the braces) cause some damage? Hey, most people with braces are only teenagers anyway!

Ed

Here's one for rleon82 and the rest of those who passed!

HellYeah.jpg

Thanks DVINNY :claps: :claps:

That cracked me up! I needed a good laugh today, it's going to be tough waiting until the mail at 4 pm. :D

Back