Hello!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
Basically I couldnt stand the format of the PPI2Pa$$ forum, so I wasted all of about 15 minutes making this one..

Hopefully we can be usefull as well as get some active members...

thought I'd bring this one up to the top.

Admins/Mods/fellow EBers. Thanks all for creating and supporting this site, it's a great resource populated with good people.

RG thanks for lighting the first match.

Great find MA_PE! :appl:

Today is the one year anniversary! :multiplespotting:

This board has been a great resource and continues to grow because of the great format and the people it attracts. :bananalama:

Well done everyone! :D :plusone: :party-smiley-048:

Thanks for creating this forum. I just stumbled upon it by word of mouth and I'm glad I did. It's much needed because I can't bear to go through PE exam studying by myself only. It's a huge burden to go through it alone.

Hello ~ Great site! It's a good thing to find other people in the same situation. I'm just waiting on FE results. I'm out of school for 10 years and finally got around to the FE. Crossing my fingers that I passed. Since NY is super slow, still waiting... UGH!!!!

Welcome Ona. Though I am a relative n00b, thought I'd throw out the welcome mat on behalf of the admins. Good luck with you results. :th_rockon:

Thanks for the warm welcome. Since I just took the FE, I'm sure I'll be spending some time on this site as I prep for the PE!

Back