California Release Date

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Monroe

Found this posted on their board. :smileyballs: Not that this is really surprising, I just wanted to vent.

Anticipated Schedule for Mailing of Result Letters

EIT/LSIT Examinations

Monday, July 30, 2007 (Ten days: Wednesday, August 8, 2007)

Civil, Chemical, Electrical, and Mechanical Professional Engineer Examinations

National Structural II Examination

National Professional Land Surveyor Examination

TO BE DETERMINED

Professional Land Surveyor Examination

TO BE DETERMINED

Found this posted on their board. :smileyballs: Not that this is really surprising, I just wanted to vent.
Anticipated Schedule for Mailing of Result Letters

EIT/LSIT Examinations

Civil, Chemical, Electrical, and Mechanical Professional Engineer Examinations

National Structural II Examination

National Professional Land Surveyor Examination

TO BE DETERMINED

Professional Land Surveyor Examination

TO BE DETERMINED
It is as what you said. By the way, the board meeting is scheduled on July 26-27.

3 more weeks. So did I get this right ? Everybody else have their results but us Californians ? How rude !!!!!!!!!!! The last 3 weeks will be nerve wrecking.

3 more weeks. So did I get this right ? Everybody else have their results but us Californians ? How rude !!!!!!!!!!! The last 3 weeks will be nerve wrecking.
Right. I started to have dreams of passing the exam. Hopefully, it turns out true finally. :laugh:

Congrats California! You guys win the prize for the most FAR FAR AWAY state to receive their results!

Just remember all of your Californians .... the days of the engineer board saying are rapidly closing !! :)

JR

Hang in there Californians. We know what you guys are going through. I used to compare this waiting to a constant buzzing sound in the background, wherever you go, that is hard to ignore and when you focus on it, you realize how annoying it is. It'll be over soon.

I can't believe there is a state more screwed up than New York. Wow. That's what you guys get for having all that sunshine, great beaches and bikinis everywhere. Too may distractors. I'll trade places with you anytime though.

Guys (and gals), that really sucks! I was feeling sorry for myself being from CO and having to wait (still don't have my letter yet but the website is updated).

Hang in there!

Last edited:
I know it's easier said than done, but try not to let the wait get the best of you. Maybe last but not least will apply. Good luck with test results and waiting. This was my dance in the last week of my wait. :Locolaugh:

If you need comic relief, go to "Shoot the Breeze" and read the jokes. It's for members. so if you're not a member, sign up.

Agenda for July 26 Board meeting has been posted. I guess the item that is related to the April exam is the very last one on it if it is listed as one of the items.

Agenda for July 26 Board meeting has been posted. I guess the item that is related to the April exam is the very last one on it if it is listed as one of the items.
I believe it is a two day board meeting. So they prob won't decide until Friday.

**** guys I feel bad for you. Some states have already posted results from the October exam that hasn't happened yet. Hang in there.
Oh, really. Could you let me know which states?

so... they are deciding today if we pass... but don't mail out the results until monday. This is going to be a tense weekend...

can we get a few volunteers to go to Sac-town tomorrow and send them out... I don't have anything else to do tomorrow!

They should at least update the website before they go home tonight... that way we won't find out on tuesday and be hungover at work on wednessday!

so... they are deciding today if we pass... but don't mail out the results until monday. This is going to be a tense weekend...
can we get a few volunteers to go to Sac-town tomorrow and send them out... I don't have anything else to do tomorrow!

They should at least update the website before they go home tonight... that way we won't find out on tuesday and be hungover at work on wednessday!
Unfortunately, the website will not be updated until days after the letter is sent though it is said the website will be updated after letters are out. After all, next week is the time. Good luck.

Is it sad that I just checked the website for the third time today?
No .. not really. :)

It does remind me of line from the movie Singles. Debbie Hunt is ascending a hill on a bicycle and the tire on her bike goes flat. In that moment she says to herself, "Deperation - it's the world's worst cologne."

I don't know what that means - but for some reason that popped into my mind as I read your post.

JR

Back