I'M SO P.O.ed

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

gknevada

I called my state board, the results are in, but won't go out until next week. The exam administrator is on vacation. I am so mad. This is so obviously wrong and there is not a **** thing I can do about it. What a crock!!!!

I am sorry, but please tell me your not in Georgia.

How the hell could they schedule vacation during this time? Thats effed up!

And that is why the board needs to know when the results are to be recieved, to prevent **** like this. :wtf:

By your name I hope you are in Nevada. Sorry man, but Im glad its not WV

These are the reasons we should try to organize and raise some cain with these people. I just got my PE magazine yesterday (as part of the LA Eng. Soc. membership). I would think that something about this whole BS treatment we are put through would make an excellent article.

As a matter of fact, I may contact the editor and see if I can submit something.

Ed

Seriously, are they all enjoying this?? (NCEES, ELSES, State Boards). Every one of these unhelpful, condescending maggots - with a very few exceptions - need to be hung by their fricking toenails and told that they will be let down "within 10-12 weeks". I used to dream about women, now I dream about executing test administrators!!!!!!! :ruh:

Whew, that's better.......here endeth the rant

Last edited:
its alright man Ive been staring at this for so long I cant hardly read anything

I completely agree with kahuna64, except for the "dreaming about women" part. (At least I won't admit to that part.)

I will not forget this. I intend to do something to try to change this messed up procedure. Unless of course I pass, then to Hell with it.

Just kidding.

kahuna,

I made a joking statement about picking up one of my college professors by his puny neck (similar to your statement) and some nosy do-gooder student went and reported me.

I had the secretary of the engineering department call me into her office about it.

What a crock!!!

It was hilarious though, when, a couple of days later, the elevator doors opened up and I stepped in and it was just that professor and me in the elevator! Boy, had he heard the rumor already!!! :D It was a funny look in his beaty little eyes! :D

Ed

Obviously, I'm just blowing off steam/joking - but, don't tell Michael Lindeburg - just in case ;)

Back