Topic of the Day

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

cdhanners

:wtf: is taking the so long to run a scantron, wnd why can't we get a straignt F$&% answer? I the results went out in FL, and left from Clemson, they would have been flown out of the Clemson Aiport, and yes they do have one, either there or Greenville, and would have been to Tally, G'ville, Orlando, West Palm, Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale, or even Miami by now. So :wtf:

The ELSES and/or NCEES people could be pulling our chains about the whole ting.

This is why I questioned the ethics of intentionally BS-ing us a while back, if, indeed, they are doing so. When I say intentionally, I mean lying to us just to get us off of their backs.

Ed

Last edited:
Think about the money they made. There were probably 100 people taking this thing in my state alone. @ $200 a pop, thats $20000. Add up all the states. I think for that kind of loot, we at least deserve a more concrete schedule instead of the "I talked to so and so and they said ____ " " Yeah but I talked to so and so in _____ and they said ____" This blows :angry:

You want concrete? You can't handle the concrete!

12 weeks for you son! :D

JK. I agree wholeheartedly. I WILL complain to my board, to the LA Eng. Society, to whomever will listen and to those who don't want to listen. Lets all do it. :thumbsup:

Ed

Last edited:
Back