The "Other Forum"

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

cdhanners

I have noticed things are much quieter over there since you all started tis forum. It seams like last December the board always had a new post, this time around things may be quite there for an hour or two.

The other post is way too difficult to read. Who has time to figure out the branch system.

Great. Hopefully this board will carry all the traffic now. Why should they care anyway? As long as they can still sell all their "the other board" study material, etc...

Ed

This forum improves leaps and bounds on a daily basis, mostly due to the increase in members. I think the other forum may be on its last legs. This one is taking over.

Just look at how many members we have now, plus all the guests that are affraid to join. :wel

I am from Jupiter, FL, northern end of Palm Beach County. I had several friends who attended UCF. I attended FAU and Now live in NC Mountains.

Well I think I am done with the "other forum". I am closing the window and saying good by.

i just looked over at the "other forum" and there are guys arguing over whether or not it is the real Mikey L. :lmao:

Their topic of the day was ethical behavior. :lol: Come on....The friggin results may be released soon and all they want to talk about are ethics... :suicide:

I read one that said the purpose of that forum was not to count down the days to the test results. If you took it in April and aren't at least a wee bit worked up right now then you should :suicide:

Back