Best strategies for attacking the Seismic and Surveying exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bakheat

Reaction score
I am going to take the CA Civil Specific exams this fall, I purchased Hiner book for Seismic and Mansour for Surveying,  also I purchased IBC 2015 and ASCE 7-10. What is the best strategies for attacking the Seismic and Surveying exams, and is any other references should be added to those which I purchased?

I am going to take the CA Civil Specific exams this fall, I purchased Hiner book for Seismic and Mansour for Surveying,  also I purchased IBC 2015 and ASCE 7-10. What is the best strategies for attacking the Seismic and Surveying exams, and is any other references should be added to those which I purchased?
These are pretty broad questions.  I always recommend examinees do as much research as they can on their own first, and then ask the forum any specific questions you couldn't find answers to.  I'd read through the stickies and helpful threads in this forum, as well as read up on the exam at the State Board's site.  I think you'll find answers to these questions and more by doing a little research.  Good luck. 

Back