Engagement forms - outside of USA

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

civilahmad

Reaction score
I have an issue with the references required for PE civil application to California board, I have experience for 15 years, 2 years in CA, 13 years outside of united states at the gulf and middle east.

and since my university is not ABET university So I have to submit minimum 4 years. but my friends advised me to send my whole engagements for 15 years without any gap.

which is not easy to contact three different companies in different spots in the world and ask for old bosses. and even though, until today I am not sure of the required supporting documents besides each engagement the supervisor must attach it to the engagement report to clarify how he was there. this is not easy and I must ask each supervisor to track his authorization and  ask him to write how he was authorized at that time. 

I want to ask if somebody has the same case with California board, what the required documents for these countries like Dubai or Saudi Arabia, there is no stamp or authorized person. the authorization there for companies who employ qualified persons.

I have worked with international firms in prestigious and unique projects as a structural Engineer/ Structural Designer under professional engineers who don't have stamps seal for themselves.

Also, I worked as head of the structural section in many projects where I was the supervisor.

If somebody has a similar case or has good info, I appreciate any advice!!!!!!!!!

Back