Fudgey's Sister?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes!

I thought about dear old fudgey last night as my bride (over dinner) told me about being involved in a Re-POOP-ulation Procedure at work. You can google that but then you will know why I try and avoid work related dinner discussions around the house.

That's awesome.  

Not sure I could stomach a second date, though.

depends if she's really hot and of course has to thoroughly wash her hands.

Hey, give her a break, it could happen.

DDToilet_2935948k.jpg

Pretty disgusting.  I knew that sometimes they would give you poop pills to help reestablish gut bacteria, but that just takes it to a whole new level.

^ LOL at the first comment. It does make wonder though, does she wipe and if not, how has the ass rash not stopped her from continuing this habit?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't want to be the one doing her laundry.

I suspect she lives close by - just enough to waddle home and get in the shower without needing the services of Boudreaux's Butt Paste.

^ LOL at the first comment. It does make wonder though, does she wipe and if not, how has the ass rash not stopped her from continuing this habit?
The article says she brings her own toilet paper. I wonder if she really takes the time to get clean, or just one wipe and go?

this is the main reason I cant run in the AM. my "body schedule" is set for aprox 1 hour after waking up, so to get up and run before work have to actually get up an extra hour just so I don't get on the **** news!

I wouldn't want to be the one doing her laundry.

I suspect she lives close by - just enough to waddle home and get in the shower without needing the services of Boudreaux's Butt Paste.
That stuff rulz!!!!  smells horrible though

The article says she brings her own toilet paper. I wonder if she really takes the time to get clean, or just one wipe and go?
Maybe if she gets the squat just right, it doesn't take much paper at all.  

Back