North Korea

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dleg

Spammer Emeritus
Reaction score
I've been wondering lately why doesn't the US offer a huge bounty for Kim Jung Un?  Make an offer "too good to refuse" - say $1 billion, plus an additional $5 billion if Un's death is followed by the reunification of North and South Korea (because the assassin would almost have to be someone very highly placed who would succeed him as supreme leader).

Payment would be contingent on delivery of the body and DNA proof -surely Malaysa kept some hairs or other DNA samples of the half-brother (?) that was assassinated earlier this year. 

Seems like that might work better than anything.  A few billion dollars is surely cheaper than any military action, and certainly better than the massive loss of life that would follow. 

Can't we just hire Jason Bourne? He's usually in and out of these types of jobs in like under an hour. :dunno:

38c9233b10575762abd0218176e6132a--supremacy-matt-damon-jason-bourne.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Or, we could have @knight1fox3 "fix" their computer software.
Please just copy/paste the following information into a command window. :thumbs:

START cmd /K "runas /user:administrator & cd C:\activiti-5.9\setup & ant demo.start"

:Chris:

Please just copy/paste the following information into a command window. :thumbs:

START cmd /K "runas /user:administrator & cd C:\activiti-5.9\setup & ant demo.start"

:Chris:
I'll give it a shot on my Linux box when I get home.

I'll give it a shot on my Linux box when I get home.
In that case, please use the following alternative:

Code:
Exec=/bin/bash -c 'cp <source> <destination>'
Type=Unknown Application

I think we should tell Rodrigo Duterte that Kim Jong Un is funding ISIS in the Philippines.  Un will be dead within the week.

Duterte is just a loudmouth. He may have power in his own country, but that's not saying much.

Duterte is just a loudmouth. He may have power in his own country, but that's not saying much.
Uh...OK.

I can tell you that I wouldn't be dealing drugs in his country (or his city before he was president).  It's a pretty strong deterrent to commit crimes when your president supports the police straight-up murdering you.

I'm not disagreeing, just saying he is a small time dictator because the Philippines doesn't have any power outside its own borders. A Mexican Cartel Boss would be a much bigger threat to Kim Jung Un than Duterte could ever be, because at least the Cartel Boss has the power of money. Duterte only has the power of his own police force and conscripted street assassins. 

A side note, I did see a funny comment on the Trump vs Kim Jong "war of words": Trump attempting to out-threaten Kim Jong is like trying to out-pray the Pope.

I'm genuinely curious about something...

We have deployed THAAD in South Korea, right?  And we keep launching dummy ICBMs and trying to shoot them down to test THAAD.  And North Korea keeps testing ICBMs by making unannounced launches into the Sea of Japan.  

Why in the name of Xenu don't we start shooting down their test fires?  It's a win-win situation.  First of all, they don't get the data from the test launch to know how well their ICBM is working.  Second, we get a live, unannounced test of our defense system (which could come in handy if that ignorant ******* ever tried to launch a live one).  

It's not in the budget.  Trump's golfing green fees don't pay themselves...

My fear is that we are not testing them that way because we don't want to let N Korea and/or the rest of the world see how poorly they really perform.

Back