See What Students Are Saying About PPI Prep Courses

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PPI

EB Sponsor
Reaction score
"Absolutely necessary for passing the PE Exam; I felt so confident taking the exam after taking this course. My instructor made the course enjoyable. Just keep up with the classes and do ALL the homework and you’re sure to pass."--Michelle, May 2017

https://ppi2pass.com/prep-course-testimonials

Last edited by a moderator:
"I have been out of school for a while and I really needed a course that could help me review the topics for the exam. I would suggest anyone taking the FE exam to use your time wisely and practice and review your homework prepared during this course. Instructor is very helpful when I needed help in the discussion forum. Good course."--Ana, January 2017

"I chose PPI over other online courses because the schedule allowed me time to review material I was weak on. This course comes highly recommended from myself and colleagues. Stick to the schedule and work all the homework problems. The instructor was helpful, engaging, and responded quickly to questions."--Russell, May 2017

"This course was very vital to my passing the exam. I had so many practice problems with detailed solutions and explanations coupled with the instructor's tips to solving practice questions. After solving all the problems in the quiz bank and homework problems, you will be confident enough to go and ace the exam."--Charles, January 2017

"This course was very helpful. I really liked the assigned homework. It made it easy to focus on specific topics and pace myself as I studied. The instructor was very helpful in answering any questions that I had in the course forum or during office hours."--Ben, May 2017

"This course helped me tremendously! It’s hard for me to make and follow my own study schedule. The structure of the class was what I needed, and it was very beneficial to me. If you’ve been out of school for a few years, this is the course to take. I passed right after taking this course! The course is set up to make you accountable for the homework and quizzes, same as an online class, giving you the structure you need. Thanks PPI!"--Joey, November 2015

"This course was extremely helpful to prepare the the FE exam and was a great refresher after graduating 10+ years ago. The combination of the reading materials, homework, quizzes, flashcards, handouts, office hours and a very knowledgeable instructor, really prepared me to know what to expect for the exam. I highly recommend this course."--Kersen, January 2017

"The course was great. it provided study structure leading up to the exam. There are a lot of homework problems to work through which is very helpful in relearning the material. The instructor was also very helpful and legitimately seemed interested in our success."--Daniel, May 2017

"This course was well worth it. Be prepared to work hard and do your homework! The instructor was passionate about delivering quality course material and exam tips. Well worth the time and money!"--Stan, April 2017

"This course does a good job of covering a lot of the material covered on the exam. The required homework is also a good starting point to get you prepared. The best preparation tool I found is working as many problems as possible. So the homework, and the suggested problems from PPI go a long way. Also, the instructor was very helpful when any questions were asked."--Joshua, May 2017

"The course was great. Really helped with knowing just what kind of questions would be expected on the exam, and the review material was a great reference to bring to the exam! "--Jesse, May 2017

"This course will get you on the right track. Be prepared for many hours studying so that you can get through all the material. It's an investment in YOU."--Emily, May 2017

"I was very pleased with this review course. It added structure to my study routine that I was having difficulty doing on my own. The Live Online class offered a great interactive environment with a knowledgeable instructor to answer questions on the fly. He had great insight into the material and how to best take the exam."--Matthew, May 2017

"This course far exceeds the review my UC college provided for the FE. It covered a wide range of topics, and I felt nothing was really left out in the course that I needed for the FE. I feel more prepared to take my PE exam down the road after such an expansive review of all civil engineering topics."--Mark, January 2017

"This course can help anyone who needs a refresher to the subject matters, and those that want to solidify their knowledge before taking the FE. Make sure to use your time wisely and study hard and you will definitely pass."--Daniel, May 2016

"This course was great for having a structure of how to study for the test within a given timeline. Having homework that went with each subject matter was time consuming but so helpful in getting a good overview of the entire test."--Brian, May 2017

"The PPI surveying course was a good overview and provided many useful study materials. This course is particularly useful when paired with the PPI Civil PE review course since it amplifies some lessons you will have in the overall review session."--Calvin, May 2016

"This course is a great resource for studying for the PE exam. The course follows a rigorous but helpful schedule. The office hours are a great resource for anyone who needs questions answered outside of class. I felt very prepared going into the exam."--Kelly, December 2016

"Amazing instructor! Patient, knowledgeable, professional. My instructor not only provided us with the technical knowledge, but he also gave us test taking tips, told us the latest updates on how the test will be structured, and gave us a lot of encouragement. Solid study schedule. Really helpful lecture slides. Excellent review course!"--Roger, February 2016

Back