PE Prep Course - 8-hour Transportation Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshSwan

Reaction score
Dr. Mansour and the Professional Engineering Services staff have really organized the courses and study materials very well for the 8-hour exam! The courses are very informative and provide you with the basic and depth of knowledge needed to grasp the information of the reference manuals listed for the 8-hour exam. After taking both the AM Breadth and PM Transportation Depth courses through Dr. Mansour, I felt very confident in the knowledge of the subjects which was reflected by the passing test result, after I had taken the 8-hour exam two times prior with failing results. The study materials prepared for the courses not only cover a great depth of information of the reference manuals, but also includes the basic knowledge for those studying a subject outside the scope of their everyday work. Not every part of the reference manuals are included in his books, but there is a depth of material covered within Dr. Mansour’s courses and materials that allows the user to decipher what other material is necessary to pass the exam. Dr. Mansour is well verses in the topics and covers the subject matter well enough to be able to take the information from the courses and elaborate on the concepts and theories in the reference manuals. It is expected that the student stay on track with the homework assignments; however, there are sufficient office hours to supplement the course material to make sure the students are grasping the topics covered during classes. Dr. Mansour is very personable and he believes in his students. I highly recommend Dr. Mansour’s complete courses in preparation of passing the 8-hour exam!

Back