Material for those Taking Civ/Str PE Oct 2017

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrZoidberWoop

Reaction score
I have a previous post where I wrote about how I passed the April 2017 PE.  I did a lot of studying and distilled my textbooks and other review materials into concise Powerpoints. They were my best reference on the exam and I'm trying to get the files to whoever is taking the exam in the near future. I've attached a sampling of slides from my structural steel and concrete compilations. Unfortunately, I can't upload anything over 0.49MB here, and my steel compilation alone is over 8MB. 

I would like to get my Concrete, Geotech, and Steel compilations to anyone who is interested. Please PM me and I'll email to you.

Note: They are not "complete" and I can't claim they're perfect either.  They are just what I could personally muster while studying for the exam. Either way, I know this will help the general engineering community, as far as the exam goes.

View attachment Select Slides_Steel Design Flowcharts.pdf

View attachment Concrete Design Flowcharts 3-14-17 (2).pdf

I would be interested, I tried to PM you, but it said you were unavailable to receive messages. I have not had a chance to read your post from April yet about how you passed, but is there an online review course that you recommend? There are so many to choose from I want to make sure I get the best one. 

Sorry! I looked into it and it looks like I'm only allowed to save 5 or 6 messages/conversations in my PM. I've cleared them out. It should work now. Sorry everyone.

Thank you so much for for your notes. They are very useful and will save me so much time.

I am very grateful to you.

They are very well organized.

Back