Electrical Power PE Study Material for Sale: Georgia Tech Binder, CI, Graffeo etc.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lisfs

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have these for sale.  All in like-new condition (99.92% new)  

Georgia Tech Study Binder (3-inch binder): This came with the online course, but the binder alone has so much helpful materials that helped me pass.  It has many shortcuts and tricks on how to solve Power PE problems.  I spent almost $1000 for the class so I'm asking for $360 for the binder.  

Alex Graffeo: The Electrical Engineer's Guide to Passing the Power PE Exam.  Just an awesome book that contains so useful information & study material that aims at helping test takers to pass the PE Exam: $80

Complex Imaginary Sample Exams, complete sample exams set 1-4 of 320 questions & solutions: $120

Complex Imaginary Electrical Code Drill Book.  This helps a lot if you want to train yourself with the NEC.  There are about 12-15 questions related to NEC on the Power Exam: $20

NCEES Power PE Practice Exam.  Contains 80 questions & solutions from NCEES: $20

Buyer pays actual cost of shipping items.  Thanks for looking.  

All for $550 or individual price as listed.  I'd prefer to sell the whole package.   Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back