How many have already registered for Oct 2017 PE exam?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PowerStroke79_PE

Reaction score
So Im curious to know how soon you all register for the exam. Have you registered for the exam? (October 2017 PE exam) 

I believe it varies state-to-state, but the deadline is approaching soon. It looks like Maryland needs it by June 29 for the Oct 2017 exam.

I believe it varies state-to-state, but the deadline is approaching soon. It looks like Maryland needs it by June 29 for the Oct 2017 exam.
The date to register for the actual exam us August 31st. The June 29th date for Maryland and possibly similar date for other states is the date that the references and all supporting documentation needs to be submitted to the state boards for them to review and approve you to sit for the test. For most states, you need to get state board approval before you can register with NCEES for the actual exam.

I recently passed the FE CIVIL Exams and wants to write the PE in California state; as the state permits doing so with a pass in the FE but I am not able to register on the NCEES WEBSITE. I also learned you need the FE Exams verified but I don't think that is the limiting factor. Any solutions or approaches.

Regards

Back