How early can you schedule through Prometric

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal91

Reaction score
I just got approved and want to schedule as soon as possible. The board said I will receive instructions on how to do so 4 to 6 weeks before the exam cycle.  

But that doesn't necessarily mean I can't schedule before they send me instructions, right?  I don't see why I can't schedule it right now. Any thoughts?

I just got approved and want to schedule as soon as possible. The board said I will receive instructions on how to do so 4 to 6 weeks before the exam cycle.  

But that doesn't necessarily mean I can't schedule before they send me instructions, right?  I don't see why I can't schedule it right now. Any thoughts?
Congrats on the approval!

Unfortunately, you cannot register for the seismic and surveying exams until you've received the email with the instructions to do so. Prometric doesn't open the registration for the exams any earlier than that, to my knowledge.

Congrats on the approval!

Unfortunately, you cannot register for the seismic and surveying exams until you've received the email with the instructions to do so. Prometric doesn't open the registration for the exams any earlier than that, to my knowledge.
leggo PE is correct.  Prometric doesn't know who you are or which exam you are approved to sit for until BPELSG provides them with an approved list.

Back