Signed up for the GT Course. Let's Go.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen2awesome

Reaction score
Failed first try in April. I'm taking it again in October, this time with a review course. I chose GT because of people had success and heard good things about the notes they give Below are resources I am also using:

• NCEES Practice Test
  • Spin-up
  • CI
  • CI NEC drill book
  • PPI Practice exam problems
  • Graffeo
  • Wildi
  • Grainger
  • Camara Reference
  • Protective Relaying, misc. PDFs that I will be printing reference sheets from as well.
  • I will be making my own notes in a binder as well. Probably organize them under 10 tabs like how the diagnostics was laid out.
I'm ready to get this over with again and pass this **** exam. If anyone else have recommendations feel free to provide or direct to them.

If you aren't able to answer any practice problems with what you have search the internet for answers and add it to your binder.

Failed first try in April. I'm taking it again in October, this time with a review course. I chose GT because of people had success and heard good things about the notes they give Below are resources I am also using:

• NCEES Practice Test
  • Spin-up
  • CI
  • CI NEC drill book
  • PPI Practice exam problems
  • Graffeo
  • Wildi
  • Grainger
  • Camara Reference
  • Protective Relaying, misc. PDFs that I will be printing reference sheets from as well.
  • I will be making my own notes in a binder as well. Probably organize them under 10 tabs like how the diagnostics was laid out.
I'm ready to get this over with again and pass this **** exam. If anyone else have recommendations feel free to provide or direct to them.
Didn't see NESC or NFPA 70E in your list; these are easy points if you have the right references. Camara was useless, IMO.

I was curious about how you felt about the review course. Did help you pass? Was it worth it?

Back