CA Board Meeting

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peeks PE

Civil3D Wizard
Reaction score
Was anybody in attendance?

Did they mention anything about the April 17 exam?

Did they mention new PE licenses at all?

My name was added to the bpels list today and i was assigned a license numner. Dont think evnumber. Jas been added however. Maybe over the course of the next few weeks.

Letters coming....

Congratulations! You are now a California licensed Professional Civil Engineer. Please read the attached letter for more information.As a first-time licensee, your fees included licensure through the first renewal quarter after obtaining a license. Approximately one to two months after being notified of initial licensure, licensees will receive a renewal notice for payment of the full renewal fee. Once renewed, the license will be valid for an additional two (2) years. The renewal month and day will remain the same unless the license is retired, cancelled, or revoked.

I got the email, too! Yay! Now just waiting for that certificate to arrive. What sort of picture frame shall I get for it? Hmm...

Congrats everyone! I ordered my stamp today, it made me feel simultaneously awesome and dread! I've still got a ton to learn, but so happy this part of our careers is behind us. Everyone who is still trying, keep at it and you can do it. You won't regret spending the extra hours studying.

I got the email, too! Yay! Now just waiting for that certificate to arrive. What sort of picture frame shall I get for it? Hmm...
3909556-frame-from-heart-shaped-waffles.jpg

Congratulations to the newly minted PEs and all the best to those studying hard to become one.

Back