Rhode Island results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CBinRI

Reaction score
I passed the exam October 2016 but have been following this board for a couple weeks to honestly enjoy not having the same anxiety waiting for results ?  In October RI was one the the later states but not this late.  Has RI really not released the results yet or is there no one on this board from RI this session?

Might not be anyone from RI on here. When I took the test a couple years ago, there were only about 20 - 25 people taking the PE exam.

I'm here.  Eagerly awaiting and refreshing non-stop.  Not sure what takes them so long to send out the results compared to other states.

There was about 50 people taking the exam this time around.  I took Electrical Power, but it seemed like everyone in there was either Civil or Mechanical.

Just checked again and results came!

Passed!  Excited!
Congratulations!! Great job for making it through the tortuous wait that is the wait you experience when your state results don't come until a week after nearly everyone else's. That's a feat in itself!

Congratulations!! Great job for making it through the tortuous wait that is the wait you experience when your state results don't come until a week after nearly everyone else's. That's a feat in itself!
Thanks. The extra week (including the holiday weekend) was the worst. 

Just happy i passed!

Back