EET- Seismic

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCivil

Reaction score
Mr. Ahmed Ibrahim’s class (EET -Engineering Education & Training) is the best class I have attended in my life. I did not watch his videos only to pass my Seismic PE, I watched it because I enjoyed it a lot and I learnt a lot…He is an awesome engineer and a great professor. He is very helpful and everyone’s success is important for him. I finished my university long time ago and I thought I never get a chance to get my PE, but with the help of Mr. Ibrahim I passed my Seismic in April 2017. He is great, he is a lot better than other famous courses. His book is amazing and clear to understand. He provides lots of workshops which are very helpful to pass the exam. I recommend him to all my friends and colleagues. Mr. Ibrahim, I appreciate all your help. You are awesome…

That's Dr. Ibrahim to you! Haha, just kidding.

In all seriousness, I completely agree with this post. Dr. Ibrahim's class and book are excellent. I had absolutely no structural background besides one or two classes in college. I was Civil/Environmental in school, so all of the classes that would have been structural were environmental instead. I was able to learn everything I needed to know for the exam and I felt super confident going into the test as well as leaving the test. EET seismic does require a bit more preparation than other classes like Heiner's, but it is well worth it. You will never regret spending the extra hours after you have passed the exam, but you definitely will regret not spending more time if you fail.

Back