License Numbers FL, NY, MA

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Limamike

Reaction score
So for the old timers, when are the numbers listed. I know its a per state thing, but particularly looking for ball park time after exam in FL, MA, NY?

Thanks

Got mine Friday for Louisiana. People at my office are already working on my stamp and new business cards

The website says 3-5 weeks for NY. If any New yorkers get theirs, please let me know so I can call them.

You may want to check previous session's results forums. People will occasionally post in the State's results thread significant milestones like: issuance of license number, wall certificate, awards ceremony, etc

You may want to check previous session's results forums. People will occasionally post in the State's results thread significant milestones like: issuance of license number, wall certificate, awards ceremony, etc
Thanks

Got mine Friday for Louisiana. People at my office are already working on my stamp and new business cards
I was surprised you get your number. Congratulations to be a PE! I live in Louisiana as well, took and passed PE on 10/2015 before I meet 4 years experience. I have been waiting for 1.5 year to gather my experience. LAPELS just approved my 4 years experience but hasn't issued me number yet. so eager to have it! But happy for you.

NY is starting to roll out numbers. About 20 have come out this morning so far. 

@ lattimer: Thank you for your posting, how do you know the how many numbers was issued? I would like to check Louisiana board to see any update. Thank you so much!

As of this morning, I also have not been assigned a number in Florida.

The most recent number issued as of early this morning was 097789. It's now at 097805

Oh Ok they are doing everyone in NYC and Long island first.. great.. nice. Thanks.. :(
Nope, another round is coming out now. Had one from East Aurora (near me in Buffalo). 

No pattern based on what I can see about the newly minted PEs. Possibly it's based on grade, or possibly just whoever ends up at the top of the pile. 

Nope, another round is coming out now. Had one from East Aurora (near me in Buffalo). 

No pattern based on what I can see about the newly minted PEs. Possibly it's based on grade, or possibly just whoever ends up at the top of the pile. 
Thanks. Maybe this tells us who finished the exam first :) or.. last :)  

Back