Study Material For Sale-Good Deals

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcj123

Reaction score
Description:

1. Camera's Manual is a perfect book for efficient preparation and timely review for PE exam.  It is a great reference material during the actual exam and when are very rusty on certain topics. This is the latest edition and includes the latest topics specified for PE-Power NCEES.
  2. Spin up exams by Lanza includes 5 practice exams for you to get some additional practice, learn more about different style of questions and increase your confidence levels.
  3. NCEES Practice exam is the latest practice exam by NCEES
  4. Graffeo Guide: The Guide is a Prep manual for passing the Electrical Engineering PE Exam in the power discipline. The Guide includes a practice exam with detailed solutions. The Power PE Exam Prep Guide closely follows the syllabus posted by the NCEES, allowing the user to find information for most of the test subjects in one reference. This Power PE Exam prep manual includes information on such topics as Circuit Analysis, Electromagnetic Devices, Rotating Machines, Transmission and Distribution, Power System Performance, Power System Protection, General Power Engineering, Codes and Standards, Special Applications, Devices and Power Electronic Circuits.

Pricing:
These three books is a must have for preparation for PE. 
I am selling all of these together: Camara's Book ($210 value) + Lanza ($120 value) + PE NCEES Practice Exam ($40)+ The Electrical Engineer's Guide to Passing the Power PE Exam Spiral-bound – 2016 by Graffeo ($98)
The total price is $280.
Shipping cost: $10.

Condition:
The books are in MINT condition. No markings, no bookmarks, etc. Additional pictures available upon request.
NOTE: Practice NCEES exam has highlighted questions. All marks were made in pencil and are erased. Graffeo book has removable book tabs for easy reference/quick access (proved very helpful during exam).

Extra:
I can also provide additional recommendations around PE-Power to help in your preparations. PM me if you are interested.

Please PM me if you are interested. Serious inquiries only.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back