Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schedengr

Reaction score
Hi everyone, been following this forum for a little while now. Sadly, I failed my 1st attempted PE licensing exam from April 2017. Overall looking at my scores, I did well in many areas it was more me depth section of Construction:

Means and Methods : 0 for 3

Construction Operations and Methods: 2 for 7

Estimating Quantities & Cost: 1 for 6

Temporary Structures: 2 for 7

Health and Safety: 1 for 3

6 for 26 on these construction related areas. I'm a scheduler, so I did well with the planning but unfortunately not very much else for the afternoon. I left the afternoon in such dismay after such a good morning test, and need advice on a good prep course that really nails home the afternoon section on consruction. I'm thinking EET but would like advice. Thanks

Hi everyone, been following this forum for a little while now. Sadly, I failed my 1st attempted PE licensing exam from April 2017. Overall looking at my scores, I did well in many areas it was more me depth section of Construction:Means and Methods : 0 for 3

Construction Operations and Methods: 2 for 7

Estimating Quantities & Cost: 1 for 6

Temporary Structures: 2 for 7

Health and Safety: 1 for 3

6 for 26 on these construction related areas. I'm a scheduler, so I did well with the planning but unfortunately not very much else for the afternoon. I left the afternoon in such dismay after such a good morning test, and need advice on a good prep course that really nails home the afternoon section on consruction. I'm thinking EET but would like advice. Thanks
I'm a scheduler too. I would recommend EET. I work in construction, for a state agency, but shied away from construction depth and erred in the side of caution with transportation. I know that some of the topics on the EET construction depth are taught by Samir and he is very knowledgeable in safety and the planning side. The EET website has a contact number if you want to talk to them and get a feel for their class.

Good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back