Environmental PE 2017 help

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmer1026

Reaction score
I have retaken the Environmental PE several times :(  and can't seem to get past mid 50s every time!  I've taken a review course also and will plan to retake the test again in October.  Are there any of you in the Nashville TN area that have an interest in forming a study group or recommend any other suggestions?

I have retaken the Environmental PE several times[emoji20] and can't seem to get past mid 50s every time!  I've taken a review course also and will plan to retake the test again in October.  Are there any of you in the Nashville TN area that have an interest in forming a study group or recommend any other suggestions?
Which review course did you take ?

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

School of PE (3 times)- it was beneficial as it provided me a structured study schedule, but can't afford to keep retaking the course to be honest.  I struggled in the Air and Solid Waste portion of the exam.  Felt I did better this time around, but still stuck in the 50s.  Maybe I need to focus on practice exams this time around...  But, any advise on best resource materials for Air and Solid Waste would be great.

I think the NCEES practice exam is good prep for those portions, even though it was harder than the actual exam.  I also saw somewhere else on this forum that someone recommended the env. FE practice exam, and thought those questions were even closer to the actual exam in difficulty.  Not sure if you worked a lot of problems as part of your SOPE study?

I did the NC state online review course and it def. helped me with the air and solid waste sections, though admittedly I'm an airhead (consulting).  But I have no water or waste experience and I passed this last cycle.  It was $400.

Do the PE problems in the back of Cooper and Ally. The NC State DVDs are great for air. They are also cheap (I will be putting mine on ebay)

I would do all the practice exams that you can get your hands on.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

@dimockman Please let me know if you decide to sell, I'd be willing to purchase.  I am taking the PE exam in Oct and I can't find the DVDs anywhere.  Thanks, Amy

Back