Selling Power Exam Study Books

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hebertjl5

Reaction score
Hi All,

I passed last December (after several strenuous tries). I would like to sell some of my study material in the hope that someone may find it as beneficial as I did.

Three books I have that I am selling:

Electrical Engineer's Guide to Passing the Power PE Exam - Alexander Graffeo - $98

Complex Imaginary P.E. Power Practice Exam, Complete Set, Second Edition (4 exams) - $150

PE Electrical and Computer Engineering Practice Exam (NCEES) - $30

That's $278 worth of study material. They've obviously all been used, with notes in the pages, some highlights, and the Graffeo is missing the back cover, the rest of the book is still in tact.

Including shipping I'll let it all go for $200. If you're interested please send me an email to [email protected] and we can chat there. Paypal or venmo would be the preferred method of transaction. If you want to see photos of the study guides to verify their condition feel free to email me and I'll respond with photos.

I also have my own personal "Index" that I created to reference all of my study books, and gave me a single document to where I could find a similar example, and jump to it quickly (with so many problems, it was hard to remember them all). I'm throwing this in with all the other stuff for free in the hope that it may be useful.

Nice deal. Im debating whether i should keep my stuffs.  :reading:

Yeah, I thought about it, but all my other guys and gals I know either already have the material or passed it already. I'd rather see someone get some use out of the books (some good notes in there too) rather than have them collect dust.

I'll keep my $350 NCEES pencil that's mounted to my PE certificate - other than that, I want all memory of that experience expunged from existence haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back