EET Course Review (passed first try)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

btp1989

Reaction score
Just passed April 2017 PE on the first try after taking classes with EET. 

All of the instructors are great for the breadth portion and the binder they provide was organized perfectly. Covered all topics without any surprises. EET prepared me extremely well for the breadth portion.

I took the construction depth and felt very well prepared; again I was not surprised by any of the questions. Samir (the instructor) knows what will be on the test and provides a binder to cover every topic. It was perfectly organized and he teaches the material very well. 

If you can, I recommend taking the live version. It forces you to stay on a strict schedule and keep up with the material. It definitely requires tons of time and effort but it was worth it. 

I can only speak for the breadth portion and construction depth but overall the EET team is very well prepared and it was totally worth all of the time and money. If you get reimbursed for any PE prep classes like I did, you would be dumb to pass up such a good resource.

Definitely recommended!! 

^ Plus one.

For me, AM portion was more on general civil engineering knowledge. EET breadth was great, but EET Transportation review class (taught by Samir) was right on spot. EET's Transportation binder covers 70%-80%. The rest are just look up things on reference books. I highly recommend EET for those who is hesitating which review classes to take. I was choosing between School of PE vs EET and i decided to take EET and the best decision ever! 

^ Plus one.

For me, AM portion was more on general civil engineering knowledge. EET breadth was great, but EET Transportation review class (taught by Samir) was right on spot. EET's Transportation binder covers 70%-80%. The rest are just look up things on reference books. I highly recommend EET for those who is hesitating which review classes to take. I was choosing between School of PE vs EET and i decided to take EET and the best decision ever! 
x2 on this.  exactly what I was going to say about the class.  EET is extremely helpful for the transportation depth.  

Back