Failing Score on Power PE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Failed 48/80 first time taker.

48 correct questions out of 80.

please share your failing score and if you passed your advice and strategy! Thank you.

:oops: :wacko:

I got a 68% so heartbreaking but i would like to gear up and prep for the fall! 
I hate the feeling man!! This sucks... failure sucks!!!! Keep your head up, hopefully we'll be posting our passing results in October. 

Is your percentage 54 correct questions out of 80? I'm trying to figure out the number of questions you had to get correctly in order to pass approximately.

I hate the feeling man!! This sucks... failure sucks!!!! Keep your head up, hopefully we'll be posting our passing results in October. 

Is your percentage 54 correct questions out of 80? I'm trying to figure out the number of questions you had to get correctly in order to pass approximately.
I am in texas so i went to engineers.texas.gov and i found my actual score on there. so i am guessing it is 54 out of 80. 2 more questions and i could possibly have been in the clear! Ahhhhh

Been there and it sucks, but I started studying the same day I found out I got a 68%.  Just posted "my test strategy"  ... on another link. Keep your head up and dont give up!

I am in texas so i went to engineers.texas.gov and i found my actual score on there. so i am guessing it is 54 out of 80. 2 more questions and i could possibly have been in the clear! Ahhhhh
I'm in Cali and in my performance analysis table posted on my NCEES account I see how many questions I got correct in each subject. Apparently you were really close! We'll have it next time for sure! 

:reading: :DV:

Been there and it sucks, but I started studying the same day I found out I got a 68%.  Just posted "my test strategy"  ... on another link. Keep your head up and dont give up!
Thank you! I really need all the encouragement and advice I can get right now! I started this topic to get support from people like me and I believe it's really helping me to get over this and move on!

I wish I could do the same and start studying right now but I don't see it in me today! But I know I'll be ok tomorrow, tomorrow is a new day!

:rolleyes: :reading:

Failed 48/80 first time taker.

48 correct questions out of 80.

please share your failing score and if you passed your advice and strategy! Thank you.

:oops: :wacko:
Yeah I got 39/80 first time. second time I just passed. heres what I did but everyone does something different depending on their needs and expertise: 

Back