Thank you, EB!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leggo PE

Straight Waffle-izer
Reaction score
Hi EB.com!

Are results are coming out, I just wanted to say THANK YOU for being in existence. Personally, I found you a year ago, right after I took the PE exam (and seismic, and surveying) for the first time in April 2016. I was a lurker until December 2016, when I bit the bullet and registered an account while waiting for my second round of results. And here you are still, now that I've finally kicked this silly PE exam to the side.

You, as a board, provided me (and others, I think) with so much help and guidance, laughs, and distraction throughout this whole process. It made all of it so much more bearable! Sincerely, thank you!

Now to those that agree with me, consider becoming a supporting member too. Or at least stick around! It's really quite fun around these parts. :)

This forum has been awesome.  It made the stress of waiting for the results a little easier. And now that I've failed, everyone has been so encouraging and positive!

This forum has meant a lot to me as well. I am glad it exists and I appreciate all the support from everyone here.

I would also like to share my gratitude with EB. So many supportive people always willing to help out. Thanks everyone!

EB has been a huge help in keeping me sane over the past 35 days and certainly helped me study leading up to the exam.  It was awesome getting to see everyone get passing scores yesterday and the camaraderie that was provided to those who failed.  Hopefully I get to post whether I passed today since I'm in a state that is slacking off! 

I, too, have stumbled upon EB during the "waiting period" for this April test (passed 2nd try). I'm happy I found this group and various threads, as it has kept my sanity. Also, it's just been fun to commiserate with fellow engineers going through the same thing. The other non-results threads also are helpful during test prep and the whole process. I'm glad this online community exists!

Likewise. Thank you all who helped answer my questions, direct me to the right books, especially Complex Imaginary practice tests. And of course during the long wait. :thankyou: :reading:

I didn't learn about EB until after the April exam, but I really enjoyed reading everyone's posts the past month.  I failed this April exam, but I feel like i will be much better prepared for the exam in October.  Taking the PE exam for the first time has given me alot of insight on how to approach studying for the exam.   I just ordered the Goswami book recommended here.  Hopefully I can keep it all together for the exam next time.

Back