Water resource pass/fail

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how did you feel leaving the test? confident, bad or 50/50
I felt that the morning was a bit more difficult than I had planned (structural bled into the materials and other sections), but I felt like I crushed the depth portion.

All thanks to EET (and of course my environmental professors in school).

I felt that the morning was a bit more difficult than I had planned (structural bled into the materials and other sections), but I felt like I crushed the depth portion.

Good deal.  I'm still waiting on results.  I know I missed at least 5 in the morning section.  Only guessed on two in the afternoon, but there were about 10 in the afternoon that could have tripped me up since the test seemed a bit tricky.  Could go either way.  We'll see

Good deal.  I'm still waiting on results.  I know I missed at least 5 in the morning section.  Only guessed on two in the afternoon, but there were about 10 in the afternoon that could have tripped me up since the test seemed a bit tricky.  Could go either way.  We'll see
Good luck, I'm sure you did great!

Same to all of that.  EET was amazing for the afternoon, and I doubt I could have put together the same reference book without them.

I was thinking that if I failed, it was because I would have missed all of the structural-related problems in the morning (and who knows - maybe I still did).

Well done you will pass be sure

Same to all of that.  EET was amazing for the afternoon, and I doubt I could have put together the same reference book without them.

I was thinking that if I failed, it was because I would have missed all of the structural-related problems in the morning (and who knows - maybe I still did).
I second this. Passed first time & EET saved me for sure.

I did not take any courses neither purchased any references, I collected the material through studying and print then and filed in 3 binders ring files two for morning and one for afternoon

Passed! Took EET for breadth and WRE depth. I highly recommend EET to others. If anyone needs more detail why I am recommending, please let me know.

In the morning structural and geo was difficult but in the pm there was 1 or 2 questions difficult

Sorry, hard to predict what was the cut off score, until someone who did not pass come up with 70% score, but very unlikely cut off was more than 70%

Passed. Virginia

Felt okay about morning and terrible about afternoon. I guess I should have brought a wastewater and hydraulics book. ?  Feeling very fortunate and lucky. 

Back