any word on MN?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MnCivE

Reaction score
I know they snail mail results.  I really hope I don't have to wait until the long weekend is over...

I know they snail mail results.  I really hope I don't have to wait until the long weekend is over...
I heard back from the board today that they have received results and will be mailing letters 'within' a few days. I believe they also wait until they mail the letters before letting NCEES release results... Unfortunately.

I emailed the board this morning and they said the results should be mailed out today.

I live in the metro area so I hope to receive my letter tomorrow...

I emailed the board this morning and they said the results should be mailed out today.

I live in the metro area so I hope to receive my letter tomorrow...
That doesn't bode well for me being outside the metro and a holiday weekend!... Bummer. - Not sure why Minnesota has to do it their own way and can't let NCEES post yet.

That doesn't bode well for me being outside the metro and a holiday weekend!... Bummer. - Not sure why Minnesota has to do it their own way and can't let NCEES post yet.
Agree. Very frustrating.

I guess it is possible that if ALL of the letters go out today that they may let NCEES release online today? I'm not really sure...

Agree. Very frustrating.

I guess it is possible that if ALL of the letters go out today that they may let NCEES release online today? I'm not really sure...
With my discussions with the board rep - it seems as though we are supposed to receive the letter normally before they post. But I have talked to friends that have taken it in years' past and they said they saw online before they actually received the letter. So it could go either way! Good Luck!

With my discussions with the board rep - it seems as though we are supposed to receive the letter normally before they post. But I have talked to friends that have taken it in years' past and they said they saw online before they actually received the letter. So it could go either way! Good Luck!
I've talked with others as well and it seems like in the past, they found out online before in the afternoon. It's likely they will release the results online once the letters are sent in the mail.

I've talked with others as well and it seems like in the past, they found out online before in the afternoon. It's likely they will release the results online once the letters are sent in the mail.
Oh okay - so if they send out today you are thinking they may be posted this afternoon?

Oh okay - so if they send out today you are thinking they may be posted this afternoon?
I believe so. My friend took it April 2015 and the results came out that Thursday and by Friday around 2pm, he was texting us he passed. So, I assume they'll release online once letters are in the mail.

I thought about calling right before they closed, but didn't. I'll post here as soon as I see something. If the results went out in todays mail, I should receive mine tomorrow. If they got mailed after the mail pickup I wouldn't see until Tuesday likely. 

I thought about calling right before they closed, but didn't. I'll post here as soon as I see something. If the results went out in todays mail, I should receive mine tomorrow. If they got mailed after the mail pickup I wouldn't see until Tuesday likely. 
Agreed - same here although I believe I am for sure waiting until next week.

MINE IS BEING DELIVERED TODAY!!! AWKKKK SO NERVOUS!

(FYI The post office has a product called informed delivery that is free, google it)

unnamed (1).jpg

Back