Illinois - Apr 2016 email was @ 3:19 PM

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

umop-3pisdn

Reaction score
According to my coworker who passed the IL PE in April '16, the email was sent around 3:19 PM. Another who took the same exam in October '15 got it at 11:15 AM. However as we are 34 days just as in April '16 hopefully we'll see some results in the next 1-2 hours!

I emailed them this:

"I am wondering when the board will grant NCEES approval to post the April 21 PE Exam results now that NCEES has delivered the results to state boards."

got this for a response:

"The official notices will be sent to you by CTS in the mail.  Typically 4-6 weeks after the examination.Once they send the score reports out, they will send us the database with the scores to upload to our system."

I emailed them this:

"I am wondering when the board will grant NCEES approval to post the April 21 PE Exam results now that NCEES has delivered the results to state boards."

got this for a response:

"The official notices will be sent to you by CTS in the mail.  Typically 4-6 weeks after the examination.Once they send the score reports out, they will send us the database with the scores to upload to our system."
Sounds like someone was reading from a script when they typed this....

Sounds like someone was reading from a script when they typed this....
responded with:

"Thanks for your prompt response regarding mailed responses! I'd noticed that 30+ other states have posted the results to the NCEES website throughout the day today; will Illinois also post scores via the same method?"

let's see what they say.

Thanks for the info. Going to be checking http://www.continentaltesting.net/OnlineStatus/Login.aspx for at least a couple hours then. Going to be a distracted day at work tomorrow as well if not tonight...
Not sure if that was the implication or that CTS has responsibilities for uploading/permitting the NCEES website score update.

Just emailed CTS as well but they usually take days to get back - hoping the scores are posted sooner than that!

I just emailed CTS to see if they can provide a status. IDFPR, as another poster has mentioned, was not able to provide any insight into the online posting of the results.
Thanks.  Every time I get an email I'm frantically checking to see who it is from.  Needless to say, it's not the most productive way to work.  CTS is killing us.

Called CTS:

Continental Testing Services
Exam Contact
Name:  Carrie Penney
Email: [email protected]
Email Us
Phone:             (708) 354-9911
Ext:     124

And they said sometime next week...talk about being late. Maybe someone should also call and ask why 30+ other states have released scores and they're holding back

Back