Transportation Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocag

Reaction score
Haven't seen anyone who took the Transportation exam post their results yet while those of us from states who haven't released nervously watch.

So...

Did you think you were going to pass before the results were released?
Did you pass?

No results for me yet, but I'll post here once I know.  

I was feeling good about the exam until I started to see posts about people here not passing in other disciplines.  The transportation session was harder than I expected though.

Yeah I felt like in the afternoon part if you didn't bring in every single reference you weren't going to be able to answer a lot of the questions.  Hopefully I passed, but we'll see.

Haven't seen anyone who took the Transportation exam post their results yet while those of us from states who haven't released nervously watch.

So...

Did you pass?
I felt very confident going into the exam as I passed the  practice exam with flying colors, however, after the exam I felt like I would be right at the cut off but wasn't sure which side of the line I would be on. I fluctuated quite a over the last few weeks and deep down I thought I had failed because the exam just wasn't what I was expecting.

I did end up with a pass but I'm still certain it was only by a point or two.

EO0F2jk.jpg

YES.

I was 50/50 on whether I thought I was going to pass.

My coworker who did Transportation as well didn't pass.  It was his second attempt, my first.

I took transportation in Arkansas and got email from that board that I passed with PE number. Ncees website still shows as pending though.

I passed! 2nd attempt overall, first was WRE.

I felt the afternoon was pretty difficult. I knew I rocked the morning, but I was nervous after the afternoon exam because I felt there were too many I didn't know.

Turns out it was just post-test jitters..

PE!!!!.JPG

I was 50/50 on the exam outcome  ...... 

I  went the exam without any manuals .... I made a guesses on all 12 problems that requires the lookup from manuals ..... 

however I passed 

Capture.2PNG.PNG

I took transportation in Texas and felt good leaving the Will Rogers. Feeling was right, i passed. You did need every book you could bring for the PM though

I took Transportation in the afternoon and thought it was much harder then I was expecting.  I thought I did good on the morning part - which helped make up for the afternoon.  I PASSED!!

PE Pass.JPG

Congrats Yacov, but others should not follow this example. Not bringing all my books left me one question short in October.

Congrats Yacov, but others should not follow this example. Not bringing all my books left me one question short in October.
I agree with you .... it was recluse move.... I was flying from FL to UT that why :)      

I failed - got 25/40 in the PM transportation.  It would be nice for others that did not pass to post scores to get an idea of what the passing mark was (scored 44/80, 55%, overall).

Thanks,

Dispondent

So...

Did you pass?
Took transportation. Thought I nailed the morning portion, only had one legit guess on that portion. Thought the afternoon portion was very rough. Ran out of time and guessed on like 5 I think.

Was cautiously optimistic about passing. Had a classmate take the Oct '16 Trans test and he thought he bombed it but still passed so that gave me a bit of confidence.

I passed.

Time for one bourbon, one scotch, and a mountain of beer.

PASSED! I thought i would be on very thin mergin either pass or fail because i guessed 8 questions in Transportation Afternoon. What a big relief! 

After the exam I felt like I was leaning towards passing, but perhaps on the edge.
My estimated range of scores since I kept a tally was 56-66 depending on how well my guessing went.

I found out that I did indeed pass, but I do not have a score yet to see the actual number.

I feel like most situation echoes most of the responses I have read from transportation so far. I think I did really well on the morning exam and the afternoon was an excruciating marathon from one reference manual to the next. By the time I left I was 100% sure that I had no idea whether I would pass or fail. Ultimately I did get the green Pass this morning and I am very happy for it. I do not envy those who didn't make it because a few hours ago I was mentally prepared to open the books back up and start prepping for the fall exam. Hang in there and try again if you didn't make it. I also want to thank this forum for all of their support even though I only recently discovered it and have mostly been a lurker. There seems to be a lot of wisdom on here. . . and more importantly, quality trolling.

Back