Texas Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I AM DYING INSIDE.

And I have a deliverable to get out today but my concentration is shot.

PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY TBPE.

didn't someone mention that Texas was usually one of the first states to release results ?? any historical data to support ?

didn't someone mention that Texas was usually one of the first states to release results ?? any historical data to support ?
I have said that based on my observations of the past two test cycles. The day is long from over!

I don't know how early Texas updates their PE list, but I can't find myself in the database as a PE.  So womp womp.

I don't know how early Texas updates their PE list, but I can't find myself in the database as a PE.  So womp womp.
i've been checking tbpe too and don't find myself. i'm already mentally preparing to hit the books when i get home tonight. and also potentially switching to transportation the next time around.

i've been checking tbpe too and don't find myself. i'm already mentally preparing to hit the books when i get home tonight. and also potentially switching to transportation the next time around.
Best of luck to you!  I hope you (we) passed!!

Back