New York Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!

Anyone know how long it takes NY to get the #s out? Is the 3-5 weeks accurate?

Congratulations. Too bad I cannot celebrate with you. :wacko:
Ahh, ****, sorry man, I know a number of real smart engineers that took a few times to get through it.  Don't stress too hard, take a breather for a couple weeks and come back with a vengeance for next time. 

Second try. Passed Thank you God.

Congrats to everyone. Thank you to all who helped me with preparations.

I keep refreshing my page, hoping by some miracle, it will change from "red" to "green". I didn't know I would be this bummed out. I haven't failed am exam in a very long time, so I guess I've forgotten all the defeated feelings it comes with. That gut punch feeling. Sorry, but I just need to rant.

I keep refreshing my page, hoping by some miracle, it will change from "red" to "green". I didn't know I would be this bummed out. I haven't failed am exam in a very long time, so I guess I've forgotten all the defeated feelings it comes with. That gut punch feeling. Sorry, but I just need to rant.
Bummer man, It's alright, take a breather from the exam for a few weeks and come back strong.  Now you know what you need to work on.  You can do it.

Aww. you'll get it next time. Every fail helps you get prepared for the next one. I know I failed the first time around. Then I just put my everything into this one. I was so scared to login and check that I waited an hour, prayed, meditated to calm me down, then logged in with my eyes closed. 

Back