Fresh out the box

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4everalone

Meme Inspector
Reaction score
Hello World...

I'm a junior sparky residing in Dallas, TX. I found this website by stumbling around trying to find results for the April 2017 PE exam.

I have my MSEE from UT Arlington with an emphasis in power, and have been working for the last 3 years trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. Currently I am a consulting engineer in the construction industry trying to achieve the next steps of obtaining my P.E. license.

I love memes, and cooking to make myself fat. 

I don't like nice sea food dinners followed by people who don't call you back after that nice seafood dinner... 

Anyways, that's me. 

P.s.- I don't like the rank intern, is there a way to change that? I quit being the intern for a reason.

welcome to our little corner of the webs.... the intern "rank" goes away with an increase in post count..

Welcome fellow sparky!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I don't like nice sea food dinners followed by people who don't call you back after that nice seafood dinner... 
I had almost decided we couldn't be friends until I finished the sentence. their loss! and at least you got some nice seafood amirite?? ps welcome

Back