Reviewing My Results Now And So Happy I Passed April Exam!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hjg7715

Reaction score
...that's April 2016! :D  I hadn't logged onto the NCEES website in months and thought I should verify that my results still said Pass.

Disclaimer: Not liable for the premature excitement or anxiety this post may have caused. Yes, it's trolling and yes I had to endure it too, just consider it part of the rite of passage!

I'm becoming a soldier hardened in battle.  My pulse stayed at the normal rate when clicking on this post :p

...that's April 2016! :D  I hadn't logged onto the NCEES website in months and thought I should verify that my results still said Pass.

Disclaimer: Not liable for the premature excitement or anxiety this post may have caused. Yes, it's trolling and yes I had to endure it too, just consider it part of the rite of passage!
There is a very special & hot place in hell.......

So OP, what color is your hair?  Also, are you one of the trolls that has a jewel in your belly button?

I know what trolling is.  I was making fun of the OP since they think it's funny to mess with people's stress about the exam...
Eh it's a bit annoying but seems like a rite of passage at this point...honestly the survey one was the one that really got me, and made me very wary of any other "announcement" posts :p

Eh it's a bit annoying but seems like a rite of passage at this point...honestly the survey one was the one that really got me, and made me very wary of any other "announcement" posts :p
I'm sure there will be more coming in the next few days. :tv:

On Friday night, I dreampt that NCEES sent out an email saying that results were available.  When I went online, I had passed!  Then I woke up.  I checked my account from my phone and the results were still pending.  I was disappointed, but not as much as I would've been if I had seen a failing result.  It's looking like it'll be a long couple of weeks still.

Back