Expected Results Before May 24th

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just looked at last April 2016 Texas result timeline, results were released May 19th and the board met to discuss the statistics and results on May 25th.. So I wonder since they're meeting next week on the 24th to discuss the results, there is a chance we might get the results tomorrow (Friday May 19th)??

**Anxiety heightens**

I just looked at last April 2016 Texas result timeline, results were released May 19th and the board met to discuss the statistics and results on May 25th.. So I wonder since they're meeting next week on the 24th to discuss the results, there is a chance we might get the results tomorrow (Friday May 19th)??

**Anxiety heightens**
that would be amaaaaazing. Well, potentially terrible. But amaaaaazing.

that would be amaaaaazing. Well, potentially terrible. But amaaaaazing.
Positive thoughts... amaaaazing! 

I have a flight back home in the morning from a field visit, now I can't sleep thinking about this!! Ahhhhh

Positive thoughts... amaaaazing! 

I have a flight back home in the morning from a field visit, now I can't sleep thinking about this!! Ahhhhh
Oh nooo!  I know what you mean!  I am getting way too excited thinking about this.  Even if I fail, at least I'll KNOW.

Looks like the Board meeting was on November 16 for the October 2016 exam, but results weren't released until December 8th or 9th...but scores are typically released later in the fall because of Thanksgiving, right? (I hope).

If you look at the previous agendas in Nov. 2016, they have a committee meeting Nov 16 which also includes 'Results&Stats". However, they didn't release the results until Dec.

**Anxiety heightens**
But wasn't the test a week earlier last year too?

Try not to get too excited about a release today.

I was trying to find the OH agenda or meeting dates/minutes from last year but no such luck.

Co-workers told me that they vote before releasing results in OH but they always do it the same date results are released to them. Not sure if the vote takes place at a scheduled meeting (do they know in advance when results will be released?) or if they throw together a meeting quickly the day the results are released.

No matter much how much I want results released today I think late next week is much more likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back