Longest stretch of free time you've experienced?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canadagoose

That's preposterous.
Reaction score
Was it just 2-4 months of summer vacation in school?  What would you do if you were retired today and had to entertain yourself for 10-30 years?

imagegif

By the time I get to retire I won't have 10-30 years to entertain myself, I might have maximum 5 years and then death.   You need to have a perfect career in a perfect company with perfect management in a perfect economy in order to retire before 65.  

By the time I get to retire I won't have 10-30 years to entertain myself, I might have maximum 5 years and then death.   You need to have a perfect career in a perfect company with perfect management in a perfect economy in order to retire before 65.  
or government. woohoo union protections

Was it just 2-4 months of summer vacation in school?  What would you do if you were retired today and had to entertain yourself for 10-30 years?
i would travel to everywhere! probably rent out my house and sell all my assets and travel forever. 

No free time, and will never retire.  Maybe just stage an industrial accident so at least my kid can retire someday from the payout.

Woke up and can't go back to sleep so now I'll have from 1-X hours of free time, where X is the number of hours I manage to stay up

those blue pills give me a headache and can also burn a hole in the mattress if you're off target

Back