How many questions you are sure that you answed them right

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to say 60+, plus based on practice exams, I'm only 75% on questions I think I got right.

For me 60
You can really be sure about 60?? Then clearly you'll be passing if you get any of the remaining 20 correct.

I can say I felt really good (90% sure) about 32-35 in the morning. And in the afternoon I felt 90%+ sure on 16 questions, 75% sure on 12, guessed on about 6 and forget the other 6. 

Civil AM Probably 35, Geotech PM Probably ~15 that I'm sure I got right. 

Morning, 32 or so, afternoon, 25 or 26. I feel like I'm probably right around the eventual, elusive cut score, hoping to be on the higher side. Won't be surprised if I'm on the lower side, just very disappointed.

I've got my true numbers in a memo on my phone I can check later, but I think this is correct.

Morning: 25 100%, 9 50%, 6 25%
Afternoon: 31 100%, 5 50%, 4 25%

I figure I should be in the range of 56 to 66 correct depending on how well my guessing actually went.

I'd say probably 36 in the morning and about 32 in the afternoon.  But subtract about 5 for stupid mistakes that still gave me an answer that was one of the options.

I get the feeling that I might have over-prepared for the exam, but I'm not really nervous for the results to come out.  I guess I just front-loaded all my stress since I'm fairly stress-free now.

You can really be sure about 60?? Then clearly you'll be passing if you get any of the remaining 20 correct.

I can say I felt really good (90% sure) about 32-35 in the morning. And in the afternoon I felt 90%+ sure on 16 questions, 75% sure on 12, guessed on about 6 and forget the other 6. 
Yes sure! After exam I tried to remember questions compared to pe exam specifications listed by subjects headlines example geotec=6 ques hydrology =7 etc.and so on this took me 3 days then I marked question which I am sure that I solved right and googling questions I'm not sure with unfortionately I found  most of them wrong then calculate the result

Back