THAT WAS FAST.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kw86

Reaction score
My survey was only 2 questions and said congratulations at the bottom?  Did any one else have that on the bottom of theirs not sure what it means.

My survey was only 2 questions and said congratulations at the bottom?  Did any one else have that on the bottom of theirs not sure what it means.
Means nothing.  Don't get your hopes up! I'd wager they haven't even began the "grading" process.

Basically, everyone should just relax until the official results come out. There's no use in speculating or attempting to figure out whether the number of questions on your survey or even if/when you got/get the survey means anything at all. Take a break from thinking about the exam; I'm sure we all earned it.

Basically, everyone should just relax until the official results come out. There's no use in speculating or attempting to figure out whether the number of questions on your survey or even if/when you got/get the survey means anything at all. Take a break from thinking about the exam; I'm sure we all earned it.
I think they're just messing with the noobs, like myself  :)

We're here to have fun.  You don't seem like much fun.  Prove me wrong. 

Oh I'm a lot of fun. But seeing people stress out when you make comments like "Oh you received a survey... bad sign" and "Oh your survey is long... not good" is not my idea of a good time.

Weird, I received the survey and it only had two questions.  If I recall, they were along the lines of "What references did you use on the exam?" and "What study practices would you recommend for individuals looking to succeed?"  Did anyone else receive these questions?  Mine also said congrats at the bottom.

Okay now I'm stressed out. So how many of you had only two questions and how many had multiple pages of questions? I hope that this is just a troll.....

Okay now I'm stressed out. So how many of you had only two questions and how many had multiple pages of questions? I hope that this is just a troll.....
Definitely a troll... as I like to say "pics or didn't happen."  I know handful of people who all received the same standard survey. (Not 2 questions long with a "Congrats" on the bottom).  I am certain that they all did not fail.  Us Engineers find ourselves very susceptible to paranoia...

my name was not on the list and was in a meeting when the list came out.  checked NCEES AND PASSED after an hour and half of dying thinking I failed.  GOOD GAME EVERYONE.  HATE YOU NCEES.
Our friend who started this post actually passed in December.  I know everyone can do their homework   :DV:

I can certainly provide the trending spreadsheet I created that justifies the information presented in this topic. However, due to Passing Possibilities negativity, it will not be shared him/her.

I can certainly provide the trending spreadsheet I created that justifies the information presented in this topic. However, due to Passing Possibilities negativity, it will not be shared him/her.
:Locolaugh: LOL somehow I'm the negative one for encouraging people not to believe that they failed based on a survey and its length.  Especially from someone who found out they passed last cycle. 

A wise Yoda once said...

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” 

Back